Orlando and Central Florida
Experienced Real Estate Dispute Attorneys Real Estate - Business Planning - Estate Planning - Securities
In some relationships, boundaries are everything. This is especially true when it comes to neighbors and property lines. Real estate disputes can erupt and make the simplest transaction incredibly complicated overnight. Suddenly, trees, privacy fences, and landscaping plans become hot-button issues. But that’s not the only complication that develops when it comes to buying and selling commercial and residential property in Florida.
Here at Pierce & Associates, P.L., we are experts in all things real estate. If you need to settle any kind of dispute once and for all--be that an argument over boundaries or a mechanic’s lien on your property, we can get you through it in a cost-effective and satisfactory way.
Common Florida Real Estate Disputes
Since we were founded by a real estate attorney who is also a licensed Florida real estate broker, our firm has more knowledge, experience and resources to handle a wide spectrum of real estate disputes than any other firm. We will represent you in any Florida property dispute, including:
Breach of contract - This covers the breach of real estate purchase or sales agreements, breaches of real estate construction contracts, breaches of contract involving foreign investors, and breaking a commercial or residential lease
Residential property disputes - This covers the failure to disclose, 1031 exchange disputes, and breaches of contract
Commercial property disputes - This covers land development disputes, zoning issues, 1031 exchanges, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, and disputes between buyers and sellers of commercial property
1031 exchange matters - This covers issues of whether properties qualify as like-kind properties
- Mechanic's lien disputes - We can represent contractors, subcontractors, and property owners
- Foreign real estate investment disputes - Includes foreigners and foreign companies investing in Florida real estate
- Mortgage or financing disputes
- Easement and boundary disputes
- Condominium investment disputes
- Timeshare disputes
If you are involved in a real estate dispute, retain the services of an experienced real estate litigator at Pierce & Associates to ensure your legal interests are protected. You can schedule a consultation with John Pierce by calling us at 407-898-4848 or filling out our intake form on our Contact page.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories--legal ability and general ethical standards.